Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Dwayne Johnson


My Inspirational person is a Samoan Legend. He travelled around to different countries. He was born in California on May the 2, 1972. He holds the New WWE Championship Belt for 2013.
He’s starred in movies such as Pain and Gain, Fast 6, Race to Witch Mountain, Gridiron Gang and a whole lot more. Its the one and only tough wrestler, actor, dad, outstanding role model it’s Dwayne Johnson. I have several reasons to explain why he is so inspiring to me.

Firstly Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has reached greater success than most could ever imagine. He’s a Professional wrestler and he  brought his Samoan style to his wrestling world quickly. People adopted him as one of their most liked wrestlers. That’s how he got straight into his wrestling contract. He also gained some his talents from his grandfather Peter Maivia who was also a professional wrestler and he slowly moved down to him.
Dwayne Johnson gained the attention of Hollywood producers, this allowed Dwyane  find success as an actor. Dwayne made his first movie in 2001 to 2002 and it was the Mummy and the Scorpion king. As his fame started to build up he started to think a bit more seriously about acting. Past years went on and he made more movies with top directors. He thought more about it and put wrestling as a part time thing he could fall back on to.
The main reason why Dwayne Johnson is my inspiration It's that he is proud of his nationality, he strives to be a successful actor and wrestler. Thats probably what I can do when I grow up, my face can be posted on billboards to show how true I am and being a good actor. I will also have heaps of wrestling belts that can be hung up in my mansion.

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hi Jelsma
I like your story about Dwayne(The Rock)Johnson when you have put some cool words like Professional. What made you want to watch Dwayne Johnson?

Post a Comment