Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Speeches

We have been learning to write and present our speeches. We had to persuade the audience to think our way. The Olympics was our theme.
The criteria we had to use to write and present our speech included, an introduction, delivery, content and our conclusion.

In my introduction I caught the audience's attention  because some of them liked rugby. My speech was about rugby. I am learning to write powerful words. On Friday there was some children who had to read their speech. Tan- Charlie looked nervous when he went up to present his speech. He was reading his speech fast, this made it hard to understand. I really liked Blade's speech because there was houmour in it.


In my  conclusion I  should have put powerful words in my speech because some people were not interested.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Jelsma you must of liked doing your speech.But you must of noticed that Tan-Charlie was really scared or really nervous to read his speech in front of everyone.

Unknown said...

Thanks Mary for reading my blog and one more think,WOW to you to

Post a Comment